Ukraine and EU are ready to implement free trade agreement
European side also notes positive dynamics of Association Agreement implementation
“The two sides welcomed the positive dynamics of the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the European Union ratification,” stated the press office of Poroshenko.
European Commission spokesperson Annika Breidthardt during the briefing in Brussels stated that Jean-Claude Juncker and Poroshenko will hold a meeting in Brussels to the end of August, adding that at the moment no details are available.
Also Ukrainian President has approved additional measures for implementing a visa-free regime between Ukraine and the European Union.
Poroshenko and Juncker expressed a common concern about the security situation along the contact line in Donbas and Juncker strongly condemned the terrorist act in Mariupol. They also discussed ways to ensure Russia's fulfillment of the Minsk agreements.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars