Renewed boarder service on Poland-Ukraine border to be opened in Lutsk
Polish “Falanga” created "volunteer patrols" on the Polish border with Ukraine
August 13 the Poland-Ukraine border, the total lenth of which is 535 km, will open a renewed "Hrabove" border service near Shatsk, Lutsk region, western Ukraine. The large-scale reconstruction of the border service took place in terms of cross-border cooperation (CBC) program "Ukraine-Poland-Belarus", states the press service of State Border Guard Service of Ukraine (SBGS).
The official event will be attended by Ukrainian SBGS Viktor Nazarenko, Consulate-General of Poland in Lutsk Beata Brzywczy, Polish Border Commissioner for Nadbuzhansky sector Waldemar Skarbek, Head of Volyn Regional Administration Volodymyr Hunchyk and representatives of cooperating agencies. Technical equipment used by border guards to ensure the border security is to be presented, including patrol cars, snowmobiles and ATVs, as a part of international projects.
As was reported by radiopolska.pl, ultra-nationalist group National Radical Camp Falanga, inspired by Spanish Falangism, created "volunteer patrols" on the Polish border with Ukraine. Currently, men in military uniforms are running around the woods in search of members of Ukrainian far right organization “Pravyi Sektor” . Members of Falanga are strongly convinced that in the area of the Polish border some armed division of the " Pravyi Sektor " is situated. Such a conclusion they made after a shootout in the Ukrainian border town of Mukachevo took place July 11.
In Moscow and Warsaw pass protest actions "Stop Putin" 14 October, 21:03
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case