Rada to consider visa liberalization with EU next week - Hroysman
The speaker promised it to the European Commissioner
At the next plenary week Verkhovna Rada will consider the bill to implement Action Plan to liberalize EU's visa regime concerning Ukraine. Volodymyr Hroysman, speaker of the parliament, stated it during the meeting with Vera Yurova, European Commissioner for justice, gender equality and consumers, the press service of the Verkhovna Rada reports.
"I am convinced that during the next plenary week we will consider these issues", said Hroysman.
Earlier, Ukrainian Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin stated that he expects starting of visa-free regime with the European Union during the second half of 2016. By December 15, Ukraine must have fulfilled all the EU’s conditions and provide a report.
Among the other conditions, the EU requires to improve passport control at the borders and to introduce internal passports of European standards in the form of biometric ID-card.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Steinmeier: EU might fall 24 October, 10:58
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case