Normandy Four just finished talks in Berlin
The sides spoke on constitutional reform in Ukraine and the legal status of Donbas
The meeting in the Normandy format took place in Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) of Germany and lasted for three hours in a closed regime, states Ria.ru.
The participants discussed the progress of the constitutional reform in Ukraine, decentralization issues and the legal aspects of Donetsk and Luhansk regions. Russian side was represented by Acting Director of the MFA Legal Department Alexey Dronov and Deputy Permanent Representative of the Russian Federation to the OSCE Andrey Rudenko.
As was reported before, August 24 the leaders of Germany, France, and Ukraine will hold a meeting in the capital of Germany in order to discuss situation in Donbas, states the President’s Administration.
Ukrainian MFA previously stated that during the nearest talks with Russian side Ukraine is going to clarify the key positions of constitutional amendments and their correlation with Minsk agreement.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain