Merkel, Hollande, Poroshenko to meet in Berlin August 24
The leaders to speak on political, humanitarian, and socio-economic aspects of Donbas crisis
On the Ukrainian Independence Day the leaders of Germany, France, and Ukraine will hold a meeting in the capital of Germany in order to discuss situation in Donbas, states the President’s Administration. Political, security, humanitarian, social and economic aspects are to be embraced during the talks. Poroshenko is going to provide his plan on solving the war on the eastern border of the country. Particular attention will be paid to the reinforcement of the EU’s policy regarding the non-recognition of the annexation of Crimea.
Ukraine-France-Germany Summit was initiated by Poroshenko, and the future talks between Ukrainian President with EU leaders mark the deep common concern over the threatening actions of Russia against Ukraine.
As it came to light yesterday, President of European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker will meet Poroshenko in Brussels in the end of August.
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case