Lithuania to provide expert advice to facilitate systemic reforms in Ukraine
It intends to assist Ukraine in its European integration processes
The meeting between Minister of Foreign Affairs (MFA) of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius with his Ukrainian counterpart Pavlo Klimkin was held in Odesa.
“Linas Linkevičius assured that Lithuania remains Ukrainian committed ally, when it comes to restoration of the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine,” states the press center of the Ukrainian MFA.
The sides exchanged views on prospects of cooperation between the two countries in the framework of the implementation of the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU and visa-free regime for Ukrainian citizens. Linkevičius confirmed the intention of Lithuania to assist Ukraine in implementation of European integration.
Klimkin told about the situation in the east of Ukraine and measures taken by the country to implement the Minsk agreements. The sides discussed progress of reforms, including the introduction of anti-corruption package of constitutional changes and decentralization.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- UA & EU20:19"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:33"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars