Germany delivered equipment for Ukrainian military hospital
Zaporizhzhya military hospital got equipment from German Bundeswehr, said Ambassador of Ukraine to Germany Andriy Melnyk
“The Bundeswehr provided medical equipment for Zaporizhia Military Hospital, it has just arrived in Ukraine,” he wrote on Twitter.
The Ambassador also claimed that he will appeal to the German government to take Ukrainian wounded soldiers under treatments.
Since the anti-terroristic operation had begun, 61 seriously wounded soldiers went to German hospitals. 8 of them are still under treatment in Germany.
As was reported before, Canadian government delivered ventilated Weatherhaven portable surgical shelter to support the injured of Ukrainian army. The cost of such an equipment amounted to $730 thousand.
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars