European countries signed declaration on Donbas conflict stabilization
Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Liechtenstein released a joined ministerial document
Geneva, August 16, hosted a meeting on a close cooperation on assisting Ukraine in solving the war on its eastern border, TASS. The Head of Swiss diplomacy Didier Burkhalter and his colleagues from Austria - Sebastian Kurz, Germay – Frank-Walter Steinmeier, and Aurelia Frick from Liechtenstein adopted the Ministerial Declaration of German Schprachraum on cooperation within the OSCE. They intend to strengthen the OSCE's ability to act, to develop economic relations within the OSCE area and to hold discussions on the of European security.
The sides expressed political support for the work of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission. Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs promotion of peace in Europe and the world is one of the priorities of Swiss foreign policy.
It took place just before Frank-Walter Steinmeier stated that situation in Ukraine is dangerously explosive, and that European community is currently threatened by the escalation of the Donbas conflict.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars