13 Ukrainian soldiers are on treatment in Germany
President Poroshenko visited Berlin military hospital where they undergo the treatment
According to the press office of President Poroshenko, currently, German doctors are treating 13 Ukrainian soldiers, who were wounded during the armed clashes in Donbas. Ukrainian servicemen undergo treatment in Berlin at the cost of the Federal Government due to the agreement between the Ukrainian President and the Government of Germany.
Germany is willing to continue providing assistance in healing the Ukrainian soldiers, states the press office.
In the framework of the working visit to Germany, August 24, President visited Berlin military hospital where Ukrainian militaries undergo treatment, wishing them a fast recovery.
German doctors, who talked to Poroshenko emphasized on the professionalism of their Ukrainian counterparts, who began to treat these soldiers.
Since March 2014, Germany organized four waves of treatment and rehabilitation program of 69 citizens of Ukraine.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case