100 mln EUR loan to come from Poland to Ukraine
It obliges Ukraine to fulfill some requirements, particularly, concerning border crossings between the countries
One of the purposes of the money allocation is the modernization and construction of new border crossings between the Polish and Ukraine, Wprost. Polish government justified the decision by political considerations, including the need to support reforms in Ukraine. It was also noted that these measures will help to develop bilateral economic and trade cooperation.
“Ukraine will have to fulfill certain requirements. For example, the share of Polish deliveries of goods and services in the total supply, financed through a loan must be more than 60 percent. In addition, Ukraine must allocate the sum for the modernization and construction of new border crossings between Poland and Ukraine,” according to the statement.
This initiative confirms the commitment of Polish government in helping other countries and strengthens the position of the country as a donor, which should be positively evaluated by Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) countries.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars