10 Ukrainian milk companies allowed exporting products to EU
The respective decision of the European Commission comes into force January 10
The European Commission granted permission to 10 Ukrainian milk products companies to export their goods at the EU market. The decision is to take effect on January 10, 2016. Vladyslava Rutytska, Ukraine’s Deputy Minister of Food and Agrarian Policy posted this at Facebook (eurointegration.com.ua)
“The EU allowed export of milk and milk products by some of our companies. These enterprises will be able to export their products starting January 10. Thus, we made another step to diversify the supplies of our milk products”, she wrote.
According to the list, published at the European Commission’s website, the Ukrainian companies allowed to export their products to the EU are the following:
"Loostdorf" Ltd (Vinnytsia region), "Molochniy Dim" Ltd (Dnipropetrovsk region), “Lactalis-Mykolaiv”, LLC "Gadyachsyr" (Poltava region), PJSC “Lviv Freezer Factory”,
PJSC "Zhytomyr Butter Plant", Branch "Mena Cheese" Private Enterprise (Chernihiv region), Branch "Romny Dairy Plant" Private Enterprise "Ross" (Sumy region),
PJSC "Zolotonosha Butter-Making Combine" (Cherkasy region) and Subsidiary PJSC "Yagotynskiy Butter Plant" "Yahotynske Dlia Ditei" (Kyiv region).
Previously, Minister of Food and Agrarian Policy Olexiy Pavlenko said 10 Ukrainian milk producers are about to start exporting their products to the EU. However, he didn’t specify the names of the companies.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas