19:25 22.02.2017 Russian State Duma adopted law prohibiting remittances to Ukraine through foreign payment systems
sanctions against Russia news
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21 February, 16:43 Crimea Prosecutors open criminal proceedings because of "Artemenko plan"
- POLITICS 20 February, 14:12 Lavrov comments on Artemenko plan to "rent Crimea"
- POLITICS 20 February, 13:01 Kremlin knows nothing about Artemenko plan on lifting sanctions against Russia
- POLITICS 20 February, 11:48 Lyashko requires Artemenko leave his party after his statements on Crimea
- UKRAINE TOP 20 February, 09:32 Poroshenko’s Munich mistake: World security conference as a cold shower for Ukraine
- POLITICS 16 February, 21:48 How Merkel is trying to hold on to power, and who profits from Steinmeier's presidency?
- POLITICS 15 February, 22:19 Bill restricting Trump’s possibility to lift sanctions against Russia was introduced in US Congress
- POLITICS 11 February, 22:41 US senators demanded investigation concerning communication of Trump's advisor with Russian Ambassador
- UA & EU 11 February, 09:03 EU and US to maintain sanctions against Russia until full implementation of Minsk agreement
- UKRAINE TOP 10 February, 10:10 Putin and Lukashenko are waging battle of nerves
- UA & EU 9 February, 20:29 Poroshenko, Linkevicius meet in Kyiv
- POLITICS 9 February, 13:48 Poroshenko: Ukraine counts on Greece on sanctions against Russia issue
- UKRAINE TOP 7 February, 13:58 Kremlin resumed war against Ukraine: How should EU respond to it?
- POLITICS 5 February, 18:55 White House position on sanctions to become clear in next couple of months, - Pence
- POLITICS 5 February, 16:09 EU wants to extend sanctions against Russia for another six months, - source
- UKRAINE TOP 30 January, 12:21 Bid rigging: Trump, Merkel, and Putin want to close the issue of sanctions
- POLITICS 28 January, 15:46 German Foreign Minister described conditions for lifting sanctions against Russia
- POLITICS 28 January, 10:33 Russian sanctions will be codified into law if Trump lifts them, - McCain
- POLITICS 27 January, 13:35 US has document on lifting sanctions against Russia, - media
- UKRAINE TOP 25 January, 11:15 Why PACE prepares to lift the sanctions on Russia?
Putin and Lukashenko are waging battle of nerves 10:10, 10 February
Kremlin resumed war against Ukraine: How should EU respond to it? 13:58, 7 February
Why PACE prepares to lift the sanctions on Russia? 11:15, 25 January
Martin Schulz’s replacement: what to expect from Antonio Tajani? 17:30, 23 January
Fillon opposes EU sanctions against Russia 20:18, 24 January
U.S. Senate to consider new package of anti-Russian sanctions 21:54, 10 January
Crimea Prosecutors open criminal proceedings because of "Artemenko plan" 16:43, 21 February
Lavrov comments on Artemenko plan to "rent Crimea" 14:12, 20 February
Lyashko requires Artemenko leave his party after his statements on Crimea 11:48, 20 February
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:49Donbas conflict: Militants attack 27 times
- UA & EU23:10Polish Senate refused to remove Ukrainian nationalism from bill
- POLITICS22:38Yanukovych described his plan to return occupied territories
- SOCIETY21:52Belarus to selectively allow entry of Donbas residents with "DPR/LPR" passports
- SOCIETY21:25NASA revealed seven Earth-size planets, three of them possibly habitable
- UA & EU20:47French police detained Le Pen aides over misuse of funds
- RUSSIA20:08Sentence against political prisoner Dadin overturned in Russia
- RUSSIA19:25Russian State Duma adopted law prohibiting remittances to Ukraine through foreign payment systems
- UKRAINE TOP 19:07Savchenko renounced parliamentary immunity: Bluff or political game
- FINANCE18:37Kyiv Court of Appeal ordered Gazprom to pay $6.4 billion fines and penalties