23:15 22.05.2017 Consultations should be held before voting for visa regime with Russia, — Verkhovna Rada chairman
22:37 22.05.2017 Oleh Slobodyan: ""It is not an option to tell EU border guard "l want to visit my friend in Warsaw" and hope that this will end the dialogue""
21:53 22.05.2017 Ex-head of traffic police Makarenko kept under arrest with $190 thousand bail right
20:31 22.05.2017 One of Inter television channel leaders expelled from Ukraine and banned entry for 5 years
sanctions against Russia news
- POLITICS 4 April, 11:32 U.S. Congress officially introduces bill on sanctions against Russia
- UKRAINE TOP 31 March, 14:44 David Cameron: We are ready to keep sanctions against Russia as long as needed
- POLITICS 26 March, 20:11 Russia comments on new US sanctions imposed against it
- UKRAINE TOP 23 March, 13:55 World against Russia: Three scenarios of WTO transit dispute
- UKRAINE TOP 23 March, 10:49 Songs and politics: Top 10 demarches and scandals at Eurovision Song Contest
- POLITICS 28 February, 16:31 Russian Foreign Ministry accuses US Congress of preparation of economic blockade against Russia
- POLITICS 24 February, 11:47 Artemenko arrives to General Prosecutor’s Office for questioning
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21 February, 16:43 Crimea Prosecutors open criminal proceedings because of "Artemenko plan"
- POLITICS 20 February, 14:12 Lavrov comments on Artemenko plan to "rent Crimea"
- POLITICS 20 February, 13:01 Kremlin knows nothing about Artemenko plan on lifting sanctions against Russia
- POLITICS 20 February, 11:48 Lyashko requires Artemenko leave his party after his statements on Crimea
- UKRAINE TOP 20 February, 09:32 Poroshenko’s Munich mistake: World security conference as a cold shower for Ukraine
- POLITICS 16 February, 21:48 How Merkel is trying to hold on to power, and who profits from Steinmeier's presidency?
- POLITICS 15 February, 22:19 Bill restricting Trump’s possibility to lift sanctions against Russia was introduced in US Congress
- POLITICS 11 February, 22:41 US senators demanded investigation concerning communication of Trump's advisor with Russian Ambassador
- UA & EU 11 February, 09:03 EU and US to maintain sanctions against Russia until full implementation of Minsk agreement
- UKRAINE TOP 10 February, 10:10 Putin and Lukashenko are waging battle of nerves
- UA & EU 9 February, 20:29 Poroshenko, Linkevicius meet in Kyiv
- POLITICS 9 February, 13:48 Poroshenko: Ukraine counts on Greece on sanctions against Russia issue
World against Russia: Three scenarios of WTO transit dispute 13:55, 23 March
Putin and Lukashenko are waging battle of nerves 10:10, 10 February
Russian websites and TV companies banned in Ukraine 17:08, 17 May
Fillon opposes EU sanctions against Russia 20:18, 24 January
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:52Donbas conflict: 30 attacks reported, one Ukrainian soldier wounded
- UKRAINE TOP 23:15Consultations should be held before voting for visa regime with Russia, — Verkhovna Rada chairman
- SOCIETY22:37Oleh Slobodyan: ""It is not an option to tell EU border guard "l want to visit my friend in Warsaw" and hope that this will end the dialogue""
- UKRAINE TOP 21:53Ex-head of traffic police Makarenko kept under arrest with $190 thousand bail right
- UKRAINE TOP 21:14Another Ukrainian provider blocks Russian websites
- UKRAINE TOP 20:31One of Inter television channel leaders expelled from Ukraine and banned entry for 5 years
- POLITICS19:46Chemical dependence on Russia could become barrier to Ukrainian exports
- SOCIETY19:33Trial of journalist Semena in Crimea postponed to June 5
- SOCIETY19:12Ministry of Healthcare annuls sanitary code to implement 4G
- POLITICS18:41McCain called Putin "thug and murderer", while Lavrov was labeled "propagandist"