WADA made public their new report
World Anti-Dope Agency published their new report on Russia using doping during Sochi Olympics
Russia is likely ot be suspended from Olympics
On the 18th of July, World Anti-Dope Agency (WADA) published their new report on Russia using doping during Sochi Olympics. In case their arguments seem feasible to the Olympic Committee, the later may be banned from participanting in the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
Russian athletes are slready suspended from Rio Olympic games. This International Association of Athletics Federations took this action after WADA's November report, reveiling the whole system of doping support for sportsmen. According to WADA, everybosy knows about the system, even Russian Sports Minister Vitaliy Mutko.
In July 2016 American Anti-Dope Agency demanded to suspend the whole national team of Russia from Olympics in Rio. Russian Szports Minister yet again denied information about doping wide use among the Russian athletes.
Now if the commission finds the information reliable, it has the rigth to recommend to the International Olympic Commission to suspend Russian national team from Olympic Games in 2016. Previously, International Olympic Commission refused to suspend Russians in full, but the new report may influence their point of view.
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII 26 October, 10:44
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case