‘We are expecting this decision (about the visa free regime) in autumn. The procedure is as follows: first, the decision should be made by the European Parliament’s Committee on Civilian Freedoms and Justice. Then, the issue will be considered and voted at the common session of the European Parliament. The decision will be made by the qualified majority of the European Council. I guess we’re talking the next few months, perhaps October’, Ivanna Klympush-Tsyntsadze, Ukraine’s Vice Prime Minister for European Integration told 112 Ukraine TV channel in the commentary.
22:16 25.07.2017 Volodymyr Zhemchugov: ""I understood that we blowing up state facilities, and we can be charged for it", - Ukrainian partisan"
Vice Prime Minister: EU-Ukraine summit to take place in October
The decision on visa free regime will not be made until then, - Ivanna Klympush-Tsyntsadze
- POLITICS09:04McCain out of sick bed, met at U.S. Senate with standing ovations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:39Donbas: 120 mm mines hit Novotoshkivske, Luhansk region
- POLITICS07:56NATO fighter intercepts Russian aircraft over Black Sea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: Mortar fire in Krasnohorivka, Donetsk region
- POLITICS22:51Cabinet disbands Antonov aircraft engineering consortium
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:31330 injured civilians in Donbas since early 2017, - OSCE SMM in Ukraine
- RUSSIA20:47Russia asks Ukraine to let consul see detained Ageev
- POLITICS20:02Ukraine never helped any of U.S. presidential candidates, - Ukraine's Embassy in US
- UA & EU19:19EU publishes official statement of Ukraine-EU Association Agreement entry into force
- SOCIETY18:36FlixBus starts work in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
16:21, 21 July Earthquake in Aegean Sea claims at least two lives