Ukrainian skier got in Youth Olympics TOP-30
Giant slalom skier Mariya Ponomarenko was ranked 28th place in the overall standings
Giant slalom female skier competition which is a part of the Youth Olympic Games has ended in Lillehammer (Norway). Ukrainian Mariya Ponomarenko was ranked 28th place in the overall standings, reported UNIAN.
Our athlete needed two attempts to overcome the track with a total time of 2 minutes and 58.84 seconds lagged behind from the winner by 25.56 seconds.
Melanie Millard from Switzerland became the champion in this kind of competition (2 minutes 33.28 seconds), Catherine Hirtl-Shtanggassinger from Germany got silver (+0.06), and another Swiss Elin Deniot got bronze (+0.67).
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars