Ukrainian recognized best female football referee, – IFFHS
Kateryna Monzul has been working at international-class matches for about 10 years
Ukrainian Kateryna Monzul has been recognized the world’s best female football referee. The respective survey was conducted by the International Federation of Football History and Statistics. Annually, the survey is held among sport experts in 50 countries across the globe, IFHHS press service reports.
Monzul gained 114 points, leaving her rivals no chance. German referee Bibiana Steinhouse who won twice in previous years, this time came second with 35 points.
The Ukrainian referee has been working at international-class matches for about 10 years. She officiated the final of the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2015 in Canada. In 2014, Monzul worked at the final game of UEFA Women’s Champions League.
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars