Ukrainian lost in 1/4 finals of Russian tennis tournament
The winner is Serbian player Ana Ivanovic
The 1/4 finals of tennis tournament St. Petersburg Ladies Trophy ended in St. Petersburg (Russia). Ukrainian tennis player Kateryna Kozlova lost to Ana Ivanovic from Serbia, reported Unian.
The game ended with the score 1-6 5-7. Kozlova held decent game but Ivanovich was able to complete the match in her favor.
Earlier we reported that Ukrainian tennis players won Hopman cup in USA
Recall that Kateryna Kozlova won 5 matches in St. Petersburg (3 - in qualifying and 2 - in basis). In qualifying tournament Ukrainian beat the first seeded Laura Zygemund. In the main grid she overcame the 41st racket of the world Barbora Strytsova from Czech Republic and also the "wild card" possessor Elena Vesnina from Russia.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas