Ukrainian epeeists beat the Russians and reached semifinals of the Olympics-2016
Ukrainian Olena Fedorova reached the final of competition in diving
Men's epee fencing national team of Ukraine - Bogdan Nikishin, Dmitry Karyuchenko and Anatoliy Gerey beat the Russian team and moved on to the semifinals of the Olympics-2016. It is reported by the press service of the National Olympic Committee of Ukraine on Facebook.
"Ukrainian men's team epee fencing - in the semifinals of the Olympic Games. In 1/4 Ukrainians defeated the Russian team 45:32", - the report says.
Also Ukrainian Olena Fedorova reached the final of the competition in diving. This was reported by the press service of the National Olympic Committee.
Athlete shows 8-th result (321.00). The final competition will be held today, 14 August.
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
Fury: ‘Why would I fear Klitschko?’ 10 October, 15:10
Boxing: Fury team changes rematch date again 24 September, 10:47
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars