Ukrainian draughts world champion took Russian citizenship
Four-time world champion in international checkers Darya Tkachenko received Russian citizenship
A four-time world champion in international draughts Darya Tkachenko received Russian citizenship. "
Born in Torez (Donetsk region) 32-year-old Tkachenko received the world championships in 2005, 2006, 2008 and 2011. Is honored master of sports of Ukraine, has the title of international grandmaster.
In her interview back in 2008 she stated that she was going to emigrate to France.
The decree on awarding Russian citizenship to the Ukrainian was published by the official internet-portal legal information of the Russian President on September 1.
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain