The next Tyson Fury’s opponent could be Ukrainian boxer Vyacheslav Glazkov
The sides have 30 days to agree on the date of the bout
The International Boxing Federation approved negotiations between British Tyson Fury (IBF, WBA, WBO and IBO world heavyweight champion) and title-challenger Ukrainian Vyacheslav Flazkov, said sports reporter and insider Chris Mannix.
Under the IBF regulation, teams of Fury and Glazkov have 30 days to agree on the date of the fight, otherwise promoter bids will be assigned to purchase rights for this bout.
Tyson Fury won all his champion belts most recently in Dusseldorf, Germany. He defeated the legend of Ukrainian boxing Vladimir Klychko by the unanimous decision.
Fury: ‘Why would I fear Klitschko?’ 10 October, 15:10
Boxing: Fury stripped of license 13 October, 16:02
Boxing: WBO to take away champion’s belt from Fury 11 October, 15:35
Fury: ‘I’ve done a lot of cocaine’ 5 October, 10:45
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case