Ukrainian boxer Oleksandr Usyk is topping the WBO rating list
World Boxing Organization (WBO) released its updated rankings in all 17 weight categories.
Among boxers of the junior heavy weight in the first place of ranking rose Ukrainian boxer Oleksandr Usyk. Right after him in the ranking was housed the former owner of the WBO title of champion German boxer Marco Huck, next were placed Tony Bellew from Great Britain, an Armenian boxer Noel Gevor and Dmitrii Kudriashov from Russian Federation. Ukrainian boxer of Georgian origin Iago Kiladze is on the 9th place within the cruiserweight rating list.
As for Ukrainian boxer of junior medium weight Oleksandr Spyrko, his position in the ranking list went down: within the updated WBO ratings he was replaced to sixth position, while a month ago he was fourth. The position of another Ukrainian boxer but in a heavyweight division Viacheslav Glazkov in the WBO rankings has not change - it is, as before, the fourth.
As it is known, Olexandr Usyk is a professional boxer who won the 2008 European Amateur Boxing Championships at light-heavyweight, the 2011 World Amateur Boxing Championships at heavyweight and the gold medal at the 2012 London Olympics in the heavyweight division. Usyk turned pro in late 2013 and signed a promotional deal with the Klychko brothers company "K2 Promotions".
Boxing: WBO to take away champion’s belt from Fury 11 October, 15:35
Boxing: Fury stripped of license 13 October, 16:02
Fury: ‘Why would I fear Klitschko?’ 10 October, 15:10
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case