Ukrainian biathlete became champion of Youth Olympic Games
Christina Dmytrenko won the first prize for the Ukrainian Olympic team
The biathlon pursuit among girls has finished in Lillehammer (Norway) as part of II Winter Youth Olympic Games. The winner is Ukrainian biathlete Christina Dmytrenko, reported UNIAN.
She started on the fourth place by the sprint race results, but was able to get around all the opponents and finish first today. On the first shooting range, girl allowed two misses and, after two penalty loops, rolled down from 4th place to 9th. But in the next three firing lines Christina worked perfectly hitting all 15 targets.
Ukrainian biathlete finished with the result of 25 minutes 12.9 seconds. Her medal is a first award to Ukrainian team at the Winter Youth Olympic Games in Lillehammer.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case