Ukrainian and Mongolian bandy players to be punished after brawl
3rd place match at the Bandy World Cup in Ulyanovsk was ended with the mass fight
Ukrainian and Mongolian national team players will be punished after the mass brawl which they set up during the match for the third place in Group B at the Bandy World Cup in Ulyanovsk (Russia), reported UNIAN.
Main time of the match ended with a score of 5: 5, in overtime Ukrainian players won - 6: 5. Immediately after the final whistle, a mass brawl ensued on the ice. Police helped to restore the order.
"This case will be reviewed by the appropriate committee, which will report its decisions following an investigation. But we always have a rigorous approach to such incidents; therefore, most likely, quite hard measures will be taken to the guilty players. But this time I cannot speak surely, because don’t have all the details and also the committee is an independent body with it's own investigation” – said International Bandy Federation President Boris Skrynnik.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars