Ukraine’s women biathlon team claims gold at the IBU World Cup
Stage 5 of the BMW IBU World Cup was held in Ruhpolding, Germany
Ukraine’s women team of biathletes won gold in the relay race at the Stage 5 of the BMW IBU World Cup. The event was held in Ruhpolding, Germany. Ukraine’s National Olympic Committee reported this at Facebook.
“Ukrainians came first in the relay race at the Stage 5 of the World Cup in Ruhpolding. Their time is (1+4) 1:16:14.2. Iryna Varvynets, Yulia Dzhyma, Valentyna Semerenko, Olena Pidhrushna - bravo!” reads the message.
President Petro Poroshenko congratulated the Ukrainian women’s team in their victory.
Thus, Ukraine claimed gold, Germany took silver, third place went to Italians, and Russia came fourth.
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas