Ukraine’s Radivilov qualifies for final in artistic gymnastics men’s vault
Recently, the International Federation of Gymnastics named one of pole vaulting elements after the Ukrainian athlete
Bronze award holder of London 2012, Igor Radivilov made it into the final of the Olympics in his event, the artistic gymnastics men’s vault. Ihor Zhdanov, Ukraine’s minister of youth and sport, posted this at Facebook.
‘Our gymnast qualified to the final in his signature move, helping his entire team greatly. We’re very much cheering on him’, Zhdanov wrote.
‘I guess we performed well today. We made it to the finals in our respective evens. But still, it’s just the qualification round, it was essential to make it to the finals. That’s where everything starts all over again’, Radivilov said as quoted by the National Olympic Committee.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case