Ukraine’s Paralympic team wins 11 medals on fifth day of competition
Ukrainian team won already 60 medals at Paralympics during five game days
Ukrainian team won 60 medals at the Paralympic Games in Rio de Janeiro during the five game days. This was reported on the official website of the Paralympics.
Ukraine’s swimmers Denis Dubrov and Maxim Krypak won gold and silver in Rio Paralympics respectively in the 100m butterfly style. Dubrov set a world record, overcoming the distance in 54.71 seconds. It is noteworthy that he also set the previous record in the morning of September 12th showing the result of 55.29 seconds.
Ukrainian Paralympians won 11 medals on the fifth day of the Games: four gold, five silver and two bronze medals.
Recall that athlete Igor Tsvetov won another gold medal for Ukraine at the Paralympic Games in Rio on September 12.
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain