Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
Representative of the Netherlands and Russian were ahead of the athlete
Ukrainian cyclist Andriy Vinokurov won a bronze medal at the European Championships Track Cycling. XSport reports this.
According to the newspaper, only representative of the Netherlands Royana van den Bergh, who was second, and the winner, Russian Pavel Yakushevsky passed 32-year-old athlete in the final minutes.
It is noted that the bronze medal was the second award for Ukraine in the competition, which is held in Paris on October 19-23. Earlier Lyubov Basova won in the continental championship, receiving gold in the Keirin.
Previously, Andriy Vinokurov became the winner and prize-winner of the World Cup, as well as the winner of Ukrainian championships.
EU Parliament to consider suspension mechanism next week 9 December, 12:15
EU Committee endorses mechanism of visa free regime suspension 8 December, 14:03
Klimkin, Spain Foreign Minister agree to intensify bilateral contacts 8 December, 19:14
Tusk: 'Final stretch towards visa free travel for Ukraine' 8 December, 16:57
- europe12:17Freight train derailed in Bulgaria, there are victims
- UKRAINE TOP 11:31Every effort is made to return political prisoners from Russia, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS10:46CIA identified individuals who helped Russia intervene in US elections
- UKRAINE TOP 10:09SAP calls Onishchenko for questioning on December 13
- SOCIETY09:25Suicide bombers kill 56 people in Nigeria
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:2831 attack reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE TOP 07:41Ukrainian who put up "Heavenly Hundred Street" sign on the house was detained in Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:4914 attacks reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- asia23:17UN General Assembly called for immediate cessation of hostilities in Syria
- POLITICS22:51Manafort claimed that “shadow accounting” documents are fake
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
00:18, 10 December Yanukovych avoids coming to Prosecutor General's Office in Kyiv
23:59, 9 December European Parliament approves visa-free regime suspension mechanism