Ukraine’s athlete sets World Cup swimming record in France
Ukrainian Darya Zevina won gold and silver medals at World Swimming Cup 2016
Ukrainian swimmer Darya Zevina won the gold medal in the first day of the World Cup in swimming, which takes place in the French Chartres.
The National Olympic Committee of Ukraine reports this.
Zevina swam on record in the race for 200 m backstroke with the score of 1:59.35.
Also Ukrainian won a second medal in a 50-meter swim. She received silver with a score of 26.43.
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Fury: ‘Why would I fear Klitschko?’ 10 October, 15:10
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars