Ukraine v Slovenia this evening
The teams meet in the first leg of their Euro 2016 qualification game
Today 7 pm (Kyiv time) a very important match to be held in Lviv: team of Fomenko will try to make the first step towards qualification for Euro 2016.
After taking in the group in third place, the Ukrainian team made it to the play-offs. Except karmic debts and other fatal bad luck at this stage, the Ukrainian team also got a fairly strong opponent that might cause some difficulties.
Slovenians were third in the group behind England and Switzerland. They have lost eight of their last 10 matches away from home. Ukraine has lost just two of their last 17 fixtures on home soil – against Slovakia and Spain. And although the Slovenes has exchanged the home wins with Swiss, the team of Katanec has lost points with other teams, it will also make its way to the Euro through a sieve of playoffs.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain