According to the website of Ukraine’s Ministry of Youth and Sport, the national anti-doping center officially urged the International Olympic Committee to suspend Russia from the upcoming Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. On July 20, the Ukrainian side sent the letter to IOC President Thomas Bach; thus, the Ukrainian anti-doping agency became the 15th country worldwide to officially support this initiative.
17:57 21.02.2017 UN Security Council debates on conflict in Europe chaired by Klimkin - online broadcast
17:34 21.02.2017 Russia's recognition of LNR-DNR documents requires strengtening of sanctions, - Poroshenko
15:42 21.02.2017 Poroshenko: Military equipment in Russia’s humanitarian convoy clearly reflects essence of "humanitarian missions"
Ukraine urges IOC to suspend Russia from 2016 Olympics in Rio
The country’s national anti-doping center sent respective letter to IOC president
Related: Anti-Doping Committees of 14 countries urge IOC to suspend Russian team from the Olympic Games
SIPRI: Ukraine increases sales of military products to Russia in 2016 20 February, 18:51
Lavrov comments on Artemenko plan to "rent Crimea" 20 February, 14:12
Ukraine is Russian beer, meat biggest importer because of Donbas 20 February, 12:21
- POLITICS17:57UN Security Council debates on conflict in Europe chaired by Klimkin - online broadcast
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:34Russia's recognition of LNR-DNR documents requires strengtening of sanctions, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS17:13Ukrainian oligarch Dmytro Firtash to be extradited to U.S.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:00Ukraine considering process of weapons withdrawal in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:43Crimea Prosecutors open criminal proceedings because of "Artemenko plan"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:42Poroshenko: Military equipment in Russia’s humanitarian convoy clearly reflects essence of "humanitarian missions"
- SOCIETY15:27City council supports petition for recognition stray cats part of urban ecosystem
- POLITICS14:44Expulsion of MP Artemenko from Radical Party announced in parliament
- POLITICS14:22Ukraine blocks UNSC statement on Churkin’s passing away
- POLITICS13:46Savchenko asks procedural committee to consider her refusal of parliamentary immunity
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:25, 20 February "I am a Muslim Too" against Trump's immigration policies in New York
18:22, 20 February Unprecedented protest in London: "Say no to Trump"