According to the press service of Ukraine’s National Olympic Committee, an extra Olympic license went to epee fencer Olga Leleyko. The reason is that Israel did not use its quota for participation in epee events. According to the respective international rating, Olga Leleyko was placed next to Israeli sportswoman Dalila Hatouel, which allowed her to perform at the 2016 Summer Olympics. Thus, the Ukrainian squad will consist of 206 athletes at the approaching Games.
17:20 23.04.2017 Ukraine to double efforts to collect evidence for UN court on financing terrorism by Russia
Ukraine gets extra place at Summer Olympics in Rio
Olga Leleyko to become the 206th member of Ukraine’s national team in Brazil
- SOCIETY17:58Germany urged to cease attacks on OSCE observers in Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:20Ukraine to double efforts to collect evidence for UN court on financing terrorism by Russia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:43Situation in ATO area is now tense but controlled by Ukrainian Armed Forces
- UA & EU15:56Pope Francis compared migration centers to "concentration camps"
- UA & EU15:19Main presidential candidates in France vote at election
- POLITICS14:43Forces of US and Japan launched military exercises near Korean peninsula
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:21One OSCE patrol member died, another one injured in mine explosion, — Kurz
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:40Militants say that OSCE SMM vehicle blew up near Luhansk
- SOCIETY13:03Another American citizen detained in North Korea, — media
- UKRAINE CRISIS 12:25Power supply in Avdiivka restored, — Ministry of Temporarily Occupied Territories
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine