UEFA opened disciplinary proceedings against Russian Football Union
The reason is Russian fans' behavior at European Championship match against England
Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) has opened disciplinary proceedings against the Russian Football Union (RFU) due to their fans behavior at a European Championship match against England. It is reported by the BBC.
Disorders, racist behavior and the use of pyrotechnics impured to the fans of Russian team. The case and the sanctions will be discussed on June 14.
Recall, after the match Russia - England about 30 Russian fans broke through a cordon of stewards, and then broke into the sector with the British fans. In the process they attacked several British. Fights lasted until until the stewards intervened. Also there was no buffer zone among the fans of the two countries.
Watch the video:
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain