UEFA Europa League: No victories for Ukrainian teams as they start new season
Vorskla FC draws a null-null tie, while Alexandria FC loses 0-3
UEFA Europa League’s third qualifying round was tough for Ukrainian football clubs.
Vorskla FC (Poltava, central Ukraine) had more than enough moments to score against Lokomotiva Zagreb; but the game ended with a 0-0 tie. Now Vorskla will have to step up in the home game.
Alexandria FC (Kirovohrad, central Ukraine), held out there in the first half; however, their opponent’s class and the gaming experience in European football competitions proved enough to win. The guests, Hajduk Split, defeated Alexandria 0-3, leaving almost no chance to turn it topsy-turvy.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case