UEFA and FARE to start investigation of Dynamo fans attack on black fans
The incident took place during Dynamo Kyiv v. Chelsea match October 20 in Kyiv
The Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) and network Football Against Racism in Europe (FARE) have begun investigating a fight between fans during Dynamo Kyiv vs. Chelsea match, which took place on October 20th at the Olimpic Stadium, RBC.
British media leaked video, which shows a group of Dynamo fans attacking four black man at the stadium’s seating spaces. FARE has already passed the video to the UEFA’s disciplinary body, which is now considering the penalty for Dynamo.
Earlier, Dynamo was fined by UEFA after racist behaviour of its fans towards Everton players during a Europa League match, the Guardian reports.
The executive director of FARE Piara Powar told that such terrible incident is common to Central and Eastern Europe, Guardian reports.
“A report has been made to UEFA, who have regulatory responsibility for the match, and we will be lobbying for the strongest sanctions,” he said.
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
UEFA Champions League: Dynamo Kyiv hosts Benfica tonight 19 October, 10:01
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas