Tennis: Olexander Dolgopolov lost in ATP tournament in Acapulco
The winner is Australian player Bernard Tomic
Ukraine’s first racket Olexander Dolgopolov lost in the semifinal match to Australian player Bernard Tomic during the tennis tournament in Acapulco, Mexico.
Having started the match with confident victory in the first set with a score of 6: 1, Dolgopolov, who is currently ranked 32 place in the world, surrendered in second and third parties with a score of 4: 6, 3: 6.
In the final Australian tennis player will meet Austrian Dominic Tim.
We note that tournament in Acapulco belongs to the ATP World Tour 500 category (the second most important category of ATP tournaments) with a prize fund of 1.5 million dollars.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars