Elina Svitolina lost in Dubai tennis tournament semifinals
In intense struggle Ukrainian lost to Italian Sara Errani
1/2 finals of Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships Tournament (Premiere category) ended in Dubai. Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina lost to Sara Errani from Italy, reported UNIAN.
Earlier we reported about Elina Svitolina's victory in the first round of tournament.
The match lasted 1 hour and 51 minutes and ended in two games with a score of 4-6 4-6.
In the first game both players did a lot of mistakes and mutual breaks. And with the score 4: 4 Ukrainian made a crucial mistake. She failed to win a game on her serve and then lost Errani’s pass - 4-6.
During the second set Ukrainian was in the lead 3-1, but allowed her opponent to make two breaks - 3-5. Only then Elina Svitolina won the game on her serve, but in the next game lost the set and the match to Italian - 4-6.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars