Spanish referee to serve Dynamo - Manchester City match
Antonio Mateu Lahoz appointed as the Champions League match main referee
This coming Wednesday Kiev Dynamo Kyiv will hold their first match of the Champions League 1/8 finals against Manchester City in Kiev at NSC "Olympiyskyi". Today, UEFA has appointed the referees for this game.
Antonio Mateu Lahoz is appointed as the match main referee. 38-year-old Spanish has served international matches since 2011. In recent years, he has judged top European cup matches. For example, in the current Champions League, he worked at the match Porto - Chelsea (2: 1).
Lahoz met Ukrainians twice: in 2013, he worked in the Europa League match between Skenderbeu - Chernomorets (1:0), and in 2014 - at a meeting of Dnepr and Tottenham (1: 0) in the same tournament.
Earlier Dynamo Kyiv faced Benfica Luanda
Pau Cebrian Devis and Roberto del Palomar will assist Lahoz during the match. Jesus Gil Manzano and Carlos Gomez will work as additional judges, and "the fourth" judge will be Raul Kabanero. All of them are from Spain.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas