Сourt arrested five football fans from Russia, attacked Spaniards in Cologne
Russians will be placed in remand prison
The court granted the prosecutor's request for an arrest warrant against five Russian football fans, who were detained on June 16 for assaulting an Spanish tourists, reports Deutsche Welle.
Russians will be placed in remand prison, they are blamed for a dangerous bodily injury infliction to tourists from Spain. Another Russian citizen, who was arrested with them, was released as the suspicions against him have not been confirmed. The Spaniard, who have broken nose, had already been discharged from hospital.
Police say the victims Spaniards were sticking postersof the antifascist movement Antifa on the pillars. Bullies were quickly tracked down and caught, because the riots took place on the square near the cathedral of Cologne, which is after the Christmas attacks guarded by reinforced police squads.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars