Sky News: Eight Russians test positive for London 2012 Olympics doping
The Russian Olympic Committee have not identified the athletes by name or discipline
Eight Russians were among the 23 athletes at the London Olympics who tested positive for doping after fresh analysis of samples, Sky News reports.
Russia remains under investigation after a World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) report suggested "systematic" doping was taking place in the country.
Its track and field athletes are currently suspended from competing, and the Olympic powerhouse could be without a full team at the upcoming Rio games.
Read the full story here
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels