Shakhtar reacted to results of Europa League 1/8 finals draw
Shakhtar can and should play successfully with the Belgian club, - goalkeeper
Shakhtar goalkeeper Andriy Pyatov refused to give his considerations about who will be the winner in the Shakhtar - Anderlecht game in 1/8 finals of the UEFA Europa League.
Goalkeeper called drawing results “normal”. According to his words, Shakhtar can and should play successfully with the Belgian club.
Earlier we reported that Shakhtar will play against Anderlecht according to draw results
Andriy Pyatov added that he and his partners know about their power as well as about their opponents’ strength. Footballer promised that Shakhtar will seriously prepare for the duel with Belgian rival.
Also goalkeeper was unable to answer the question of who is stronger: Schalke or Anderlecht.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case