Separate stadium stand for black fans not a bad idea - NSC Olimpiyskiy
Such separate section could probably prevent from racism manifestations, the executive director of the stadium stated
The executive director of NSC “Olimpiyskiy” Volodymyr Spilchenko spoke on the incident that took place during the Dynamo-Chelsea match October 20 on the air of Profootball TV programme on 2+2 channel.
He told that in order to prevent possible attack from Dynamo ultras, during the match the administration of the stadium came to the black fans offering them to change their seats in another section.
“Representatives of stadium administration came to these guys, offered them to change seats, even to more expensive ones, but our proposition was ignored,” Spilchenko said.
And in response to journalist’s suggestion whether it should be separate sitting places for black fans, the executive director replied that it is not a bad idea.
“Good idea, perhaps, we will take cue from your proposition. We will try to make for them special sector in order to prevent from racism manifestations,” he said.
Reportedly, at the press-service of NSC "Olimpiyskiy" claimed that there will be no such separate seating stand for black fans.
In addition, new video of ultras fights during Dynamo - Chelsea match appeared on the Internet, hromadske.tv [video by Sergey Bolotnikov]
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
UEFA Champions League: Dynamo Kyiv hosts Benfica tonight 19 October, 10:01
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels