Russian Paralympic team excluded from participation in the Paralympic Games 2016
"There is evidence that during the Paralympic Games a substitution of samples was carried out in Sochi," - said the head of the IPC
The entire Russian National team will be suspended from participation in the Paralympic Games 2016, - told the head of the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) Philip Craven, according to "RIA Novosti".
Craven said that there is evidence that during the Paralympic Games in Sochi was carried a substitution of samples. According to him, 21 sample of seven Russian athletes were re-tested.
After the report, prepared by an independent committee of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), headed by Richard McLaren, was conducted a new investigation. As a result, the laboratory found "that only 19 samples can be normally verified, on 18 samples covers scratches were found, which proves that they were opened and used again," Craven said.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII 26 October, 10:44
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case