Rosenborg v Dnipro this evening
It is Dnipro's first encounter with Norwegian opponents
Rosenborg BK and FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk are meeting for the first time in UEFA competition, and it is Dnipro's first encounter with Norwegian opponents.
Before the second round of the Europa League in Group G is a complete balance - each team gained one point each. This means that all the teams have got the equal right for gaining success. "Dnipro" managed to succeed in the first game against the "Lazio" due efforts of Seleznev, expert from Italy. In the game against the Norwegians, players of "Dnipro" are expeting to play even more breathtaking with a good result.
Ukrainian team coached by Myron Markevych is in a good mood before the match. "Dnipro" is back to the third place in the championship of Ukraine. A significant victory was won in the game with an important rival "Metalist". The play of "Dnipro" was not hyperactive, but at the same time it can not be called weak. In the European competition "Dnipro" should perform a higher level of its skills.
Three previous UEFA Cup and UEFA Europa League group stage campaigns have all ended in elimination for Rosenborg.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars