Rio2016: Ukrainians took the 4th place in the final race in kayaking
Hungarian athletes won gold, Germans - silver, bronze went to the representatives of Belarus
Ukrainian athletes Maria Povkh, Svetlana Ahadova, Anastasiya Todorova and Inna Grischun took the 4th place in the final race of kayaks-fours on a distance of 500 meters at the Olympic Games 2016 in Rio de Janeiro.
Hungarian athletes won gold, Germans - silver, bronze went to the representatives of Belarus.
Recall, today in Rio Ukrainian sportsmen Dmitry Yanchuk and Taras Mishchuk won bronze in the canoeing at a distance of 1000 m.
17-year-old Ukrainian becomes world champion in Taekwondo 4 October, 22:00
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
Fury: ‘Why would I fear Klitschko?’ 10 October, 15:10
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case