Rio Mayor asks to launch Pokémon Go in Brazil
Olympic players and visitors complain on late game launch
Athletes expected to throw pokebolls in Rio de Janeiro and add a bunch of pocket monsters to their collection, but they appeared out in the cold the app has not been launched in Brazil. Dissatisfaction of the athletes and tourists is increasing because they will not be able to pump their level upon arrival in the country, Eurosport reports.
In this regard, Rio de Janeiro mayor made an appeal asking Pokémon GO developers to accelerate application launch in Brazil, because, according to officials, the whole world will arrive there soon.
In turn, the CEO of Niantic John Hanke, said that the distribution of Pokémon Go in the world is a priority development. However, the release date of the game in Brazil is still unknown.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case