Rio 2016: Ukrainian canoeists won bronze medals
Dmytro Yanchuk and Taras Mishchuk showed result 3:45,949
Ukrainian athletes Dmytro Yanchuk and Taras Mishchuk won bronze medals in the canoe competition at a distance of 1000 meters at the Olympic Games 2016 in Rio de Janeiro. The result of Ukrainians is 3:45,949.
The first place was taken by German canoeists and Vandrei and Brendel, the second - by Brazilians Keyrosh and Silva.
Note that this is the third bronze of Ukraine at the Games in Rio. Totally Ukrainian Olympians won 9 medals - 2 gold, 4 silver and 3 bronze.
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars