Rio 2016: Ukraine’s weightlifters Chumak and Goza take 6th and 9th places
Earlier Goza showed best result in Group B
Two Ukrainian weightlifters entered the top 10 in the competition in the category of 94 kg at the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.
Dmitry Chumak took 6th place (the result 387 kg - 174 kg in the snatch and 213 kg in clean and jerk), and Vladimir Goza took 9th place with a score of 375 kg (170 kg in the snatch and 205 kg in clean and jerk). Its result was the best in group B.
"Gold" in this kind of competition won Iranian Sohrab Moradi. His overall result was 403 kg. Vadim Streltsov (395) from Belarus got silver. Aurimas Didzbalis (392) from Lithuania took bronze.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain