Rio 2016: Ukraine’s gymnast Radivilov comes fifth in performance on rings
Igor Radivilov is unhappy with way his performance was rated by judges
Ukrainian gymnast Igor Radivilov failed to win a medal at the Olympic Games in an exercise on the rings.
Ukrainian, performing the program, was satisfied with it, but the judges decided to put him 15.466 points. This result allowed Radivilov to take only fifth place.
The gold medal in this exercise won Greek Eleftherios Petrunias who received the highest score - 16,000. Silver winner was the Brazilian Arthur Zanetti, the bronze was given to Russian Denis Ablyazin.
Note that today Radivilov will also participate in the vault. As a result of this competition one of the gymnastic elements can get the name of The Radivilov.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case