Rio 2016: Ukraine’s athletes reach finals in canoe sprint and rowing
Men's Canoe-deuce and women's Kayak Four finished among first
Ukraine’s athletes in canoe sprint Dmytro Yanchuk and Taras Mishchuk and women's Kayak Four reached the final of the Olympic Games in rowing 1000 meters. The press service of Ukraine's National Olympic Committee (NOC) reports this.
The Ukrainians in their race of canoe-twos finished first in the semifinals with a time of 3:38,384. This result is the best among all the crews in semi-finals.
The finals will be held on August 20 at 15:22 p.m. Kyiv time.
Mariya Povkh Svitlana Ahadova, Anastasiya Todorova and Inna Grischun also made their way into the final race in competitions kayak fours 500m.
The girls took 2nd place in the semifinals race with a time of 1:35,512.
Finals will be held on August 20 at 15:47 p.m. Kyiv time.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas