‘They had to compete and struggle under complicated conditions. There was a lot of worrying before the Games, but everyone did his or her best. Those who claimed medals may successfully continue performing on the international sport arena and get prepared for the next Summer Olympics, to be held in 2020’. Anna Sorokina, the Head of Olympic movement of the country’s National Olympic Committee, said this in a commentary with 112 Ukraine TV channel.
21:47 21.09.2017 Will Hurd: "Will Hurd: We need to be giving more support and lethal aid to Ukraine"
19:44 21.09.2017 Kurt Volker: "Kurt Volker: There is no difference between Crimea and Eastern Ukraine"
Rio 2016: Ukraine’s athletes competed under tough conditions
National Olympic Committee of Ukraine comments of the Olympic team’s performance
Romanian President canceled visit to Ukraine because of the law on education 21 September, 22:32
Ukraine, Netherlands, three other countries agree to investigate MH17 crash 21 September, 09:21
Ukraine pays Russia part of legal costs "Yanukovych's debt" case 21 September, 13:12
Theresa May: "Some countries" support world terrorism, militants in Donbas 21 September, 08:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Day in Donbas conflict zone: Militants violated truce three times
- POLITICS23:38Stoltenberg supports Ukrainian proposal for sending UN peacekeepers to Donbas
- POLITICS23:03Trump on meeting with Poroshenko: It's wonderful
- POLITICS22:32Romanian President canceled visit to Ukraine because of the law on education
- POLITICS21:14Ukraine and US have common vision of cooperation in security field, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:31US supports proposal on introduction of peacekeepers in Donbas, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS19:13Poroshenko hopes for US support in "difficult time for Ukraine"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:58Chief Monitor of OSCE in Ukraine urges to reach ceasefire in Donbas
- POLITICS18:29Poroshenko to speak at PACE in Strasbourg
- POLITICS17:46Meeting of Poroshenko and Trump in New York
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:17, 20 September Unrest in Odesa: 36 law enforcement officers wounded
17:11, 20 September Russia: UN peacekeepers should only guard OSCE observers in Donbas